[TR] Wiper motor repairs

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun May 18 11:49:54 MDT 2008

Are you sure you have it wired correctly?  As I recall the whole scheme
changed dramatically somewhere in the TR3 production.   Many wiring diagrams
show one version of the wiring that may ro may not be correct for your car.

Without pouring over diagrams, I recall that on my 59 TR3A the hot is always
on (with the ignition) and the switch controls the ground.

Geo H