[TR] Blood Sacrifice to the Triumph Gods

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat May 17 01:05:06 MDT 2008

> Today the opthamologist, tomorrow the dentist.  Pray tell,
> what were you biting and how did the end up in the differential?

Gnawing on the carrier bolts, trying to get them out !

> Seriously, I hope you eyes are okay.

Doing better already.  Still a little blurry, but doc said it would take a
few days for the cornea to heal.

Even spent a few hours on the car ... apparently my shed leaks as I poured
maybe 1/4 cup of water out of the 'rebuilt' diff.  Still trying to decide
whether to take a chance on it or run it "as is" ... the pinion bearings
feel kind of cruddy when I tighten the nut, so I should probably pull it
apart and clean or replace them.

Thanks for the concern, Jim.
Randall