[TR] TR3 knock.....

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri May 16 12:10:29 MDT 2008

Kevin,

Please keep me in the loop If you get off-line responses.  I too have a
fresh 10-year old re-build that can with a project car and will probably not
go into service for at least another year.

If you cannot find any wrist pins, I have the used ones from another
re-build, in progress now, that you are welcome to if the re-builder still
has them.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill B