[TR] KN Wheel Lugnuts

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Fri May 16 08:43:02 MDT 2008

On the Spitfire implementation of the KNs, I used stock Spitfire 1500 wheel
nuts.  They are chrome and fit the taper just fine.

If you are talking about the larteg Triumphs, the studs are larger but I
would imagine that the stock lugnuts for that model would also work.  I
think KN makes their wheels to use the stock lugnuts.

Joe C.