[TR] TR4-6 parts for sale

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Thu May 15 11:29:58 MDT 2008

Sorry to waste the bandwidth, but a few of these pieces are rare and
desirable.

I've been holding onto a few nice pieces of new and used sheet metal, and also
a pile of new parts I bought from TRF a few years ago for my projects.
Chassis/suspension stuff, lenses, and misc.  I've finally listed them all and
am about to put them on FleaBay.  Before I do, I'd like to offer them to the
list.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with everything listed, with the current list and
most recent sale prices from TRF's website, along with my price.  Most prices
are about 20% off TRF's last sale price.  The body stuff is mostly "make
offer".  Take one piece or make an offer on everything.

PLEASE contact me OFF-LIST.
KVacek at Ameritech.net
708-447-7879 Home / Office
708-567-7879 Cellular