[TR] shipping a TR roadster

Don Spence dkspence at telus.net
Wed May 14 12:08:39 MDT 2008

Brad
  Assuming it has a good top and a decent interior and paint, $300 is
cheap compared to the potential for damage and the resultant costs.
Think of wind, rain, bug goo, road dirt, vandals and the curious, (it
has to park somewhere at night)  etc etc etc.
  Spend the extra to ship it enclosed and save your self from the
worries and the grief of having to clean it later.