[TR] 3A brake lights

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Tue May 13 13:16:34 MDT 2008

If the TR6 switch is in the footwell (as mentioned in another post) you
might consider the TR4 set-up which has the switch in the portion of the
pedal box that is in the engine compartment.

An alternative to the switch is to keep the pressure switch but add a relay.
That is what I did (as suggested by Randall).  This also allows more wattage
and more bulbs so I have a magnetic-base third light and also converted the
turnsignals to 2-filament bases for 2 more brake lights.  Still not enough
for some drivers to see I suppose.

Geo