[TR] update on california paint

FGFO1 at aol.com FGFO1 at aol.com
Tue May 13 12:39:47 MDT 2008

Just to update you all on the new California law.
Yes, we must convert to water based paints come June 1. In talking with
people I see a lot of shops have already converted.
The shop I just bought my paint at told me they will run down their inventory
of acrylics pretty soon. Maybe within 60 days.
but they claimed that the one part acrylics will still be OK to use and that
they will continue to stock that.
So if you live in California and are looking to paint your car in a 2 step
process you may want to buy your paint soon.
Frank Fisher
Temecula
California

favorites at AOL Food.