[TR] Brake Switch Thanks

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue May 13 09:48:00 MDT 2008

Once again I found myself head first in the foot well..... This time trying
to remove the brake switch. Once I got it out and was able to see that it
worked the opposite of what I thought..... the fix was the easy "bend the
tab" that a few of you suggested. BTW, I had one serrated washer and a big
washer behind the tab and a serrated washer and a nut on the other side
securing the switch. I tried removing the big washer first to move the
switch closer to the pedal arm but that put it too close. So I put it back
together as it was and just bent the tab a little bit. I was so focused on
thinking that the spring was not returning the pedal correctly or that the
switch was bad, that I never noticed the tab that the switch mounts in. Such
a simple solution.

Thanks again

Bob

Bob Danielson