[TR] TR4 Brake line restrictor valve

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:20:44 MDT 2008

I've done it again. This time, in the four steps from one bench to another,
I lost the tiny valve that sits inside the 4-way connection that, I assume,
keeps the front brakes sound if the rear ones spring a leak.
No listing, naturally, for a replacement at the usual places. Anyone have a
spare valve lying around?

I think the system will work fine without the valve, minus the safety
feature, correct?

Oh - I have a new set of brake lines from TRF, bent to match my old rotted
ones. For those of you who want the original mild steel, there is now a
pre-bent source. If anyone has questions about the process, send me a
question off-list.

Thanks

John Howard