[TR] Miata Seat Bracket Kit in Design Phase

Jim Wallace grandfatherjim at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:53:10 MDT 2008

Hi Joe,
I have a set of Miata seats to put into my 3a, and would be thrilled to have
a pre-fabbed way of doing it.
Please put me on your list, if you have one,
Thanks,
Jim Wallace

PS In doing a trial placement, they will need to be something like 1 1/2" up
from the floow, in order to gain enough width at the transmission tunnel.
For sure the attached-to-the-seat female end for the seatbelts had to go for
teh same reason.

=========================
Subject: [TR] Miata Seat Bracket Kit in Design Phase

Henri,   The design is progressing and expected to be finished next weekend,
by Jack Drews (Uncle Jack)  Then my son and I are going to look at the
design
for best manufacturing processes.  I think Jack will release a Bracket KIT
order based on the level of interest. These will be done on production
equipment
and likely be ready to ship within 6-8 Weeks.

If there is anyone else contemplating a conversion to Miata Seats, let us
know. What about in the the Ranks of TR4s and more?

Thanks...Uncle Jack & Joe  (Team Deere-Retired)
    </HTML>