[TR] Cloth car cover

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri May 2 05:53:30 MDT 2008

If you really want protection and the parking location is not on the street
but in a driveway or behind the house...  Car Capsule has a exterior version
that allows for air to be constantly circulating (it can actually dry out a
'damp' car).  Seen them on eBay but even then pricey in the $500 range.  See
auction 250240166832.  or search on "carcapsule"

I have the indoors version and stored a completely stripped (paint) for
almost two years without the problematic red stuff appearing.  I bought mine
from a local 'dealer' and it was not as high as the current ebay price for
that type ($330).

Carl