[TR] Transmission Conversion

David Ljung Madison team.net at Daveola.com
Fri May 2 03:28:20 MDT 2008

So - I finally decided to go ahead with Herman's Toyota Transmission
conversion.  I took photos and documented the entire process, for those
of you that are interested.  So far the transmission seems to be working
great, it's pretty nice to have a fifth gear, and to be able to easily
shift into first (I just have to break myself of the now unnecessary
habit of shifting into 2nd before 1st every time  :)

http://triumph.Daveola.com/Album/Transmission-Conversion/

Please CC me directly on any responses, as I only subscribed long
enough to post this message.  Enjoy!

Dave