[TR] [6pack] Jon MacCartney Stag acquisition and repair fund

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 30 14:32:18 MST 2008

On Sunday 30 March 2008 04:11 pm, emanteno at comcast.net wrote:
> From: "Oliver" <sumton at sbcglobal.net>
>
> > Many thanks to all of you who contributed generously to this effort.
> >
> > We have also received donations from many who did not even make pledges.
> >
> > thank you again!
> >
> > we're getting ready to close down this phase, and would really appreciate
> > receiving the donations of those of you who pledged but have not yet
> > contributed.
> >
> > The stag has been acquired; from what I understand its now in kit form!
>
> As of today, the entire drivetrain, suspension, and interior have been
> removed from the Stag. Also, the bonnet, windshield, all lights, and t-bar
> are off, and much of the trim. There isn't much more than a bare tub right
> now. We had a very productive day today. Irv Korey
> 74 TR6 CF22767U
> Highland Park, IL

Irv,

You guys are so lucky to be working on that car. It sounds like fun when a
bunch of guys get together for a job like this.

How many do you have in the crew?

Now are we going to have to organize another fundraiser for all the beer you
must be drinking?

I spent the day removing the engine from the 3 to get ready for a rebuild.

Lots of fun there and a bit of colorful language!

Weather is improving, may be able to get he bike and the 4 out for a spin this
week.

Bob