[TR] [6pack] Jon MacCartney Stag acquisition and repair fund

emanteno at comcast.net emanteno at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 14:11:27 MST 2008

From: "Oliver" <sumton at sbcglobal.net>

> Many thanks to all of you who contributed generously to this effort.
>
> We have also received donations from many who did not even make pledges.
>
> thank you again!
>
> we're getting ready to close down this phase, and would really appreciate
> receiving the donations of those of you who pledged but have not yet
> contributed.
>
> The stag has been acquired; from what I understand its now in kit form!
As of today, the entire drivetrain, suspension, and interior have been removed from the Stag. Also, the bonnet, windshield, all lights, and t-bar are off, and much of the trim. There isn't much more than a bare tub right now. We had a very productive day today.
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL