[TR] Rover - back to Triumphs

Bill Davies bill at rarebits4classics.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 03:53:38 MST 2008

Well as Jonmac quite rightly says, ALL post war Triumphs were really
Standards, with a less austere sounding company name. The Mk1 2000 went as
far as having the same badge as the Vanguard on it's nose. Not quite badge
engineering in the sense of what BMC was doing at the same time though. The
2000's body and chassis engineering wasn't common to another vehicle, while
the Dolomite family tree was complicated enough in it's own right, without
involving other companies,
Cheers,
Bill.