[TR] [mf42] SPAM WARNING - REMOVE [re: {SPAM 10.5} Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 144]

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sat Mar 22 11:20:35 MST 2008

Hey, is anyone else getting these emails??  These are starting to become
irritating.

This is almost as bad as "I'm out of the Office" replies ...

I recommend we "GetDave OUT"! unless he fixes his spam blocker to stop
SPAMMING the list ...

Glenn

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)