[TR] [mf42] SPAM WARNING - REMOVE [re: {SPAM 10.5} Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 144]

Dave's Auto Responder team.net at daveola.com
Sat Mar 22 11:00:04 MST 2008

My automated mail filter determined that email you sent me was
unsolicited commercial email ("spam")

From:     triumphs-bounces+team.net=daveola.com at autox.team.net
Date:     Sat Mar 22 11:00:04 2008
Subject:  {SPAM 10.5} Triumphs Digest, Vol 2, Issue 144

IF THE MAIL YOU SENT WAS NOT SPAM:

  Many apologies for the error!  My filter software is not perfect!
  I have saved (but not read the mail you sent).  You can send me a new
  mail with the subject "CONTACT REQUEST" asking me to read the original,
  and I'll try to fix whatever caused the email to get flagged as spam.
  You can also contact me through: http://GetDave.com/Contact/

IF THE MAIL YOU SENT WAS SPAM:

  This is in violation of state law because it violates
  the Terms Of Use of my mail server:  http://Daveola.com/Terms/

  Do not *ever* mail me again.