[TR] [6pack] Transmission Locating Dowels

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 08:45:08 MST 2008

Hi Bob  ...
	The  dowels (as I have  learned) are critical.  If a previous
owner has replaced them with studs ... that is a common error.  I
think  you will find the list is pretty clear that you need the
"proper" sized positioning dowel to make your installation as good
as it can be.
	I believe  the dowels are available from the  big 3

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh