[TR] TR6 Parts availability?

Wetmgs at aol.com Wetmgs at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 21:21:58 MST 2008

I have a 74 TR6 to restore for my brother and have  found the following:
    1.  Aluminum steering column tube crushed
    2.  Upper half of steering column tube bracket is  broken
    3.  Bent left front frame to bumper brace
    4.  Left front overrider damaged
    5.  Left front turn and running light assembly bent  with rubber rips
    6.  Left front wheel hub bent
    7.  2 bent steel wheels
    8.  These are just a few of the things needed but  they involve, parts
mostly not available new, as far as I know.
Any suggestions welcome,  looking for parts. I'm in NW Washington State,
Seattle/Tacoma area. My  brother is in Sacrament, CA.
marc d.
Bremerton,  WA

Home.