[TR] Early TR4 Configuration Wheel well plate

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:04:48 MST 2008

That's a heck of a nice car you've got there, Geo!
   I was just starting to shop for a TR4 at the time.  That auction had such a thorough set of photos that I saved them and still refer to them occasionally when I'm away from my '4 and wondering how something is supposed to look.  I hope you don't mind.  ;)

   Another really nice eBay car from the same period was CT6631L, also green but with a white dash.  Did that go to anyone on the list?

-Nick