[TR] Arthritis.

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 14:57:50 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/16/2008 2:09:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:

I  suspect some of you may experience arthritis pain in you hands  after
>> working on your cars

You know for me, it's arthritis in my twice repaired left knee which is so
bad now that the surgeon just looks at the x-ray in dis belief, claiming that
no  one could survive the amount of pain this must be generating whilst trying
to  sell me on a total knee replacement. True, I can get down but it's a
problem getting back up.  I need a sky hook for that and those are limited  in the
garage where I once worked on Triumphs.
Happy St. Patrick's Day,
Oh Danny Boy, me pipes, me pipes are calling, form glen to glen and all  that
rot.
Where's Dave when you need him,
Cheers,
Darrell