[TR] Arthritis.

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 16 11:04:11 MST 2008

Pain started in my thumb joints about 10 years ago. Doc said these are usually the first to show
signs of 'maturity.' I was 53 then. Over last 5 years, I've been taking Halibut liver oil capsules
daily and the relief is substantial. Each to their own I suppose - and no change in my diet. Plenty
of garlic whenever possible - though casual friends don't seem as plentiful as heretofore :)

Jonmac