[TR] TR4 - TR6 Transmission

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 15 07:42:14 MST 2008

Hello,

I have what I believe is a TR6 Transmission that I would like to use in my 3A
but I note that the rear mount position is about 1/2 to 3/8 " longer than the
3.

I have heard this discussion before that a plate can be made to adjust for the
> distance.

Has or is there anyone out there who can either provide the details, sketch or
photo of how it was done? Or better is there a supplier of the needed plate?

Seems to me that the plate where the transmission mount would be the part to
be adjusted.

Bob