[TR] Trunnions later TR4 with 3 degree caster

A Daniel Cronin adcronin at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 14 05:55:20 MST 2008

Its my recollection that TR2-3B and probebly early 4 vertical links also had a finer thread and more of it than the later 3 degree links on 4A and 6's.  As far as the left and right hand threads goes, I have a pair off the car and on the bench and if it will help, can let the list know which thread goes on what side!

Planning & Development Services
A. Daniel Cronin
248 761-2673