[TR] TR4 rebuild/new brake lines?

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:48:06 MST 2008

Following the FLAPS brake line thread, I realize that my new TR4 sat for at
least three years before coming to me. The car was heavily driven in its
first 40 years - 200M + miles - so/and I am rebuilding all hydraulics. With
the engine out the front end brake lines are a straight-forward
replacement, but from there back it looks like a job and a half. Has anyone
out there done this?
Also, I would go with Moss's cupro-nickel kit and a bending tool from my
FLAPS.
Would appreciate any comments/thoughts/warnings etc.
TIA
John Howard