[TR] oil out breather?

auprichard at comcast.net auprichard at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 12:00:27 MST 2008

I'm certainly not the expert here (hopefully Randall will pitch in), but a pressure of 15 at idle when warm wouldn't concern me, so long as it pops back up when it's needed, ie. when you put the engine under load.  My TR3 does exactly the same thing (and I have the pool of oil too).

Andrew Uprichard

P.S. Regarding the time capsule TR3 on eBay ($33,000 and climbing), just wait - everyone is now going to wax eloquent when they list their cars.

From: John Gillis <jgillis at tcd.ie>