[TR] set available, NA individual

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Sun Mar 9 09:55:23 MST 2008

tom white wrote:
> The last time I ordered a brake line from Moss they sent me a piece of copper
> refrigerator line.  Use TRF, their lines are steel and pre-bent to original
> dimensions.

Its really easy to make your own.

Rovers North in Vermont stocks the UK brake line fittings and our cars
take standard double fittings.  So just buy whatever fittings you need &
make your own.

I did my 1961 TR3 with stainless steel brake lines which are much harder
to bend.

I converted my 1960 Land Rover over to dual power brakes using regular
steel brake lines.  I purchased those standard straight lengths of made
up brake tubing from my local auto parts store, removed one flare and
the U.S. fittings, slid on a UK fitting for the end that still has the
flare, bend to shape, cut to length, added the other fitting & made a
double flare.

Perfect length. perfect shape.

Teriann