[TR] Synthetic Oil Engine Damage

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 20:01:56 MST 2008

What a bunch of bunk.  That old engine was destined to die due to previous years of mistreatment.
The synthetic oil had nothing to do with it.  I'm surprised Lentinello would write something so preposterous.

Just putting in regular changes of a high detergent oil would have the same effect.  I get really tired of hearing
people blame synthetics for problems that are really due to neglect or mistreatment.

Soapbox mode: off.

Chad