[TR] [6pack] Synthetic Oil Engine Damage

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Mar 8 08:43:02 MST 2008

BTW..........I have no opinion one way or the other about the use of
synthetics. I've used it in my "modern" cars but haven't used it in the TR6.
I just thought the pictures of the head were pretty cool. Talk about gunk.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org