[TR] [6pack] Sun visor concerns

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 7 17:36:04 MST 2008

John,
If it's like a TR6, pull the visor off of the rod and give the rod a very
very very slight bend. I tried the pinching technique but it didn't last
long for me. The bent rod has held my visors in place for over 10 years now.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org