[TR] su carbs

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Mar 4 08:23:53 MST 2008

Dave,

Thanks for the primer.  I had wondered where the overflow line was supposed
to go, onto the exhaust manifold didn't appear to be the smartest solution.

QUESTION: You said the line was originally routed into the air cleaner, but
I do not see any type of connection fitting there.  Does it just stick in
through the vent hole?  Might anyone have a picture of the proper set-up?

Thanks,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO
"If I wasn't working all those years, I would not be able to afford a
Triumph!