[TR] size of both MC orafice's

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 3 15:19:04 MST 2008

I've decided, after a year-or-so hiatus, to again assult my brakes.  To do it
right, I must tear out all the brake lines which I had previosly installed.

What are the size fittings on both the front and rear of the master cylinders?
You see, I ordered 2 new County Brand master cylinders and when I got them I
removed the adapters from both the front and rear orafice of each cylinder
(for some reason), then I lost them!!!!!!!!!!

I can manage to get the bolt size that they require (? 5/16"UNF on the
front-input, 3/8"UNF on the rear-output?????????????).  However, of course,
they adapt to a different thread size (which I now know to order from one of
the big 3).  What is the thread size they adapt to??????????  I assume both
the brake and clutch MCs have the same size, right????

Are  there any upcoming brake specials I should know about?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3