[TR] Body Solder

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 07:20:09 MST 2008

Applying lead body filler is an art in itself and requires a lot of practice
to get it right.  If you are a patient man you can probably master it, but
if you only have one project, why do it.  If you refuse to use plastic body
filer (which is perfectly aceptable these days as long as you don't use
thick layers to cover damage) then your only choice is to learn the art of
take the car to a shop that has a body man who has learned the art.

Good Luck,
Joe