[TR] Body Solder

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 04:58:33 MST 2008

A PO of my 3A brazed a few small mild steel patches that are  acceptable.  I
need to do some metal fill at the edge of one of the patches  and am hesitant
to braze as I am afraid that the heat will cause the existing  braze to let
go.  Does anyone know if tin/copper lead free solder on a  roll (plumbing) with
no flux core is the same that is sold as lead free body  solder?  I don't need
much so I am not too excited about buying body  solder.
Body filller is not an acceptable soluton as there are pin holes that  need
to be filled and I do not like to fill holes with filler.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)