[TR] Nexen Tires

Graham Stretch technical-iwnet at onwight.net
Sun Mar 2 11:35:33 MST 2008

Hi Bob
I just fitted some Nexans to my BMW work car, seem good didn't need huge
amounts of weights as some cheaper tyres do. Cant tell you how they will
last but they do seem to grip both wet and dry.  Someone says about the wear
rating, that is ok but I had a 2500 S Saloon that came with Firestone
(F550?) tyres and I could spin the wheels at every start in the dry with
only moderate throttle, so long wear aint everything! Those Firestones were
truly road resistant tyres, threw them away as I couldn't wear them out!

Graham.