[TR] TR3 front apron

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 09:43:16 MST 2008

This may be "heresy" , but when we last removed the front apron on
Casper (TR3), I was tired of fooling with the fender bead, and those
pesky tabs.  Sooo we took a very small drill, and some matching small
screws, and screwed those tabs in place.  The screws are "invisible",
and they keep everything aligned, and out of the way  ...  Just a
thought for the thinkers ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L