[TR] 205/70-15 tire pressure

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jun 30 06:26:45 MDT 2008

In a message dated 6/29/2008 1:57:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
mikedenman at sbcglobal.net writes:
> Roger Kraus Racing, a supplier of race tires, has a pretty good
> description on the role of the various parts of the cars suspension
> (including tires) and what changes produce what results. See at
> http://rogerkraustires.com/TechSheets/overunder.shtm
>   N.F.I. and all of that.
> MIke Denman

Cool.  There's a bunch of stuff I didn't know there.  I knew about the sway
bars because back in the 80's when I had my TR4 I ordered sway bars from JC
Whatnot.  They shipped the rear right away but the front was put on backorder.
After a couple weeks I got impatient and mounted the rear bar even though I had
heard that was a bad idea.  What a hoot!  U-turns were really easy.  It was
fun but not necessarily safe.

Dave

BTW, that should be

http://WWW.rogerkraustires.com/TechSheets/overunder.shtm