[TR] a tiny slice of the dust boot

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jun 28 22:46:52 MDT 2008

Paul,

The dust boot does just what it's name implies, keep dirt out of the caliper
piston cylinder.  No, it won't affect the performance of your brakes
immediately... unless you include premature failure due to dirt getting in
to the piston.  You may not know it for a year or two, but why take chances
with your front brakes as they do most of the work on a TR3.

Maybe someone on the list has a loose one they can send you.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO