[TR] Tranny changeout

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Jun 26 06:26:12 MDT 2008

Tony,
Glad to hear that you're back on the road. I like your little impromptu test
that showed how the driveshaft can move in toward the rear seal. Where you
able to get a car tranny from Komex? I talked to them last year and all they
had at the time were truck trannys. If you got a truck one, how low is 1st
gear and do you notice the lower ratio?

Thanks
Bob

Bob Danielson