[TR] Keeping cool in a TR3, Revised

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 20:16:48 MDT 2008

May I interject that the issue with TR's overheating is not one I've experienced in NH.  I think these cars have intuitive engine memory of New England winters....  No Triumph that hates cold as much as its owner complains about heat during the summer, after a season of sub freezing winds.

Maybe that's too much personnification.....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire

From: MMoore8425 at aol.com