[TR] weight of a finished factory hardtop

A Daniel Cronin adcronin at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 25 07:05:21 MDT 2008

Have not actually weighed my hardtop, but without window in and liner, I move
it all around by myself, horse it into position for fitting (this is a
restoration project at this point, so not in finish paint) and out of the way
for storage.  Can't weigh more than about 60 to 70 pounds.

 Planning &
Development Services
A. Daniel Cronin
248 761-2673