[TR] Driving, driving, driving!

PACBURROWS at aol.com PACBURROWS at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 19:19:50 MDT 2008

Hello to fellow Triumph owners;
    We did it! Thanks to Frank Fisher and his son as well as  an emergency
call to Randall, I got to start and drive my newly restored 1957  TR-3 small
mouth TS 16810 L. I have been working on this project for nearly 3  years and
today I got to drive it up and down my street. I found I have a leaky  carburetor
and the engine block drain is leaking and thats all so far. WOW!  Thanks also
to all of you that replied to my questions during this  restoration. IT IS
FINISHED!!!!! Now to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
See you on the road.
Paul Burrows
Temecula CA
1957 TR 3