[TR] Top bows and fuses

PACBURROWS at aol.com PACBURROWS at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 10:51:29 MDT 2008

Good Morning
I have been under the impression that the top bows that have been with the
vehicle I am restoring were for a TR-3. Wrong...they are for a TR-4. I am
looking for a good set for my TR-3 small mouth. I have a pair that I will be
listing on Ebay. I had them powder coated, not painted, a gloss black if anyone
needs a set. Also I need to find a reference source for the fuse conversions
from Lucas to US buzz type. Randall??? One other thing. What is the  oil type
or weight for the AUG878 SU carbs? My car is a 1957 TR-3 small mouth  but has a
196? TR-3A engine in it.  Thanks for the help.
Paul