[TR] steering column inner bushings

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Thu Jun 19 07:53:46 MDT 2008

The wire is in a 4 wire loom that is wrapped. You can pull the complete
harness through with-out taking out the steering column out, but you will need
to disconnect the horn assy. to get at the wires.

The stator tube will come out with the wire harness through the steering wheel
and then you can replace the harness or repair the individually wire. Don't
forget to disconnect the wires that come out of the steering box when removing
the stator tube.

Ibsen