[TR] "MORE BS ABOUT TR's" (now available)

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 11:12:05 MDT 2008

From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a at verizon.net>
> Paul / Tony - Are you sure that posting/hosting this file isn't infringing
> on copyright laws?  Although I (and others I am sure) appreciate the
> intent - I'd hate to see you hit with some hefty fines.

Material is born copyrighted.  The entity who would have to bring suit would be Bob's estate or heirs.

In this case, Bob set a precedent of distributing the material without charge, so I don't expect there would be an objection to free use.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,