[TR] TR2/3 starter question

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Thu Jun 12 05:57:00 MDT 2008

MMoore8425 at aol.com wrote:
> The gear reduction unit is very much worthwhile. It is the same as I use in
> my Jaguar. British Starters seems to have the best prices. In my case,
> shipping  was included AND they sell the little pig tail to connect the solenoid to
> the  hot side of the sdtarter.
>
> Mike Moore
>

> **************Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best
> 2008.      (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

> http://www.vtr.org
>

> Triumphs at autox.team.net
>
> You are subscribed as tedtsimx at bright.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Mike, our starter comes with all needed wiring. We do not "sell" you
pieces that should be included with the unit. And, we supply tech
support.  No, British Starters does not sell the same starter  we
produce. Commercially yours, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022