[TR] TR 3 passenger seat.

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jun 11 15:34:02 MDT 2008

In a message dated 6/11/2008 2:33:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
lherault at bu.edu writes:
> If memory serves, I had 5 in my '58 TR 3 once.  Two, stacked in the front
> passenger seat, myself, driving and two more in the back, and yes, we were
> all adults but no one was very large.

Back in college I had 8 or 9 in my MGB once.  Two in the passenger seat,
three sitting on the rear scuttle and two or three more sitting on the trunk.  We
got about a block before we encountered a cop coming the other direction which
put an end to it.  The 5 or 6 non-legal passengers had to walk but it was
just across campus.

Dave