[TR] Rear brake line info TR3

Alan & Lyn Dunscombe dunscomb at chch.planet.org.nz
Thu Jun 12 00:47:19 MDT 2008

   Greetings to everyone from The Deep South in New Zealand.
   My  turn  to ask for help here. My winter project is to install my new
   3A rear axle to replace my early style weak axle assy. at long last in
   my  TR2. I am redoing all the braking system and I need some help with
   making  the  new  metal brake lines to run from the wheel cylinders to
   the  T  junction  mounted  on the new axle. (The lines on my 2^nd.hand
   axle  have  been  cut off at the cylinder ends so I have no pattern to
   work from.)
   Can  anyone  help provide pictures of the correct routing of the lines
   along  the axle assy. and round to the cylinders ? (I cannot find good
   enough photos in any of my books)
   Can  anyone tell me the correct length to get the lines made to before
   they are bent?
   All help would be greatly appreciated.
   Kind regards
   Alan