[TR] HS2's /needles/springs

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jun 8 20:59:10 MDT 2008

Harve,

According to the SU Tuning Guide from SpeedSport the "AN" needle is the
standard needle and your springs should be Red.  This would be a good place
to start given your modifications and work from there.

Due to the age of the book this listing is for Spits up to 1964 with the HS2
carb.  I can forward the PDF to you if you like, it has some handy tuning
and re-building tips.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO